We are happy to invite you to become a Voting Member of the LEATHER & LGBTQ Cultural District.
Become a Member
Please click here to become a full Member of the Cultural District.
Join the Mailing List
Please click here if you just want to get on our mailing list.
View your information on file
If you are already on our mailing list, you may click here to view and edit the information we have about you (including Committee memberships). We will send you an email with a link to your data.
If you wish to make a donation to assist the Cultural District, click here.
- Anyone is welcome to attend and speak at our monthly Directors meetings. Only Voting Members get to vote for Directors at the annual elections in August, or vote on critical matters presented at Special Membership Meetings.
- Membership dues are $15 per year, and are intended only to cover our basic administrative costs. Anyone who cannot afford the $15/year membership dues — or anyone whose income has been impacted by the COVID-19 crisis — can receive a Low-income Dues Waiver, but they must still agree with the Vision and Mission of the Cultural District, and meet other requirements.
- Members will receive one or more emails before their membership expiration date. Please use the link in that email to renew your membership. Direct membership questions to email@example.com.
- Our finances are handled by our fiscal sponsor, SOMArts. When you make a dues payment or donation, they will ask for your address and billing information, but they do NOT share all of that with us. Please provide your LCD name and email address (if different) as a comment with your payment, to make sure we know it is coming from you.
- Do you not use email? Do you and your partner share an email address? Do you have some other special situation? Do you want to support us as a business or organization? Please give us a call – our contact info is on the right side of this page.