Leather/Kink Gear Swap
at the SOMA Second Saturday Holiday Market!
Noon – 5pm, Saturday, December 10
SOMArts – 934 Brannan St
- Find great bargains!
- Clean out your closet and raise some cash!
- Or donate your items to SOMA Second Saturdays
To Sell or Donate:
Bring your items to the Gear Swap Booth
between 11:30 am and 12:30 pm
How it works:
- Either leave your items on consignment at your fixed price, or
- Hang out with your items if you want to negotiate, or
- Donate your items! Just leave them with us!
- You can also choose to donate a portion of the proceeds to SOMA Second Saturdays.
- It helps to know your items’ sizes and give us a description.
- To save time, print and complete a list of your items (copies available on site).
- We will provide price labels.
- We will display your items and attempt to sell them for you at the price you set.
- We will accept cash payments and hold them for you.
- Hang out at the booth if you want to negotiate, or to accept Venmo or other online payments.
- Return to the booth by 5:00 pm to retrieve your cash and unsold items.
- Unsold items must be picked up by 5:30 pm.
- Unsold items not picked up by 5:30 pm become the property of SOMA Second Saturday.
- Event organizers and volunteers cannot be responsible for items lost, stolen, or damaged.
- Also check out the Fetish Flea Market, at the Wicked Grounds Annex, a Holiday Market partner.
Invite your friends to come shop!
Free gift-wrapping available!
Donations benefit Exiles (12 – 3 pm) and ONYX Northwest (3 – 5 pm)