The Leather & LGBTQ Cultural District is looking for a small office in the SOMA area. This would be a place of operations for staff and community leaders to work out of. We are looking for:
- 300-500 square feet
- 1-2 workstation setup
- ADA-compliant / wheelchair accessible
- Access to a conference or meeting room for our monthly Board meetings
- Some storage space
- It would be nice to have access to a kitchenette & bathroom
- Mailing address would be nice
- Location within (or near to) our Cultural District is important. That is roughly bounded by Howard, 7th, Street, and Highways 101 and 80. (The actual District map can be viewed here.)
We are hoping to find either a low-cost or donated space. An otherwise vacant storefront would be ideal, as it would increase our visibility and accessibility by the local community. We would be happy to look at subleases or coexisting with other organizations.
If you have information about a possible location, or would like more information or to discuss, please contact email@example.com.