The city mandated Cultural History, Housing, and Economic Sustainability Strategies (CHHESS) Report, serves as a roadmap of priorities and strategies for stabilizing our cultural community.
- Join us for the results based on community input.
- The final reports will be approved by the Board of Supervisors.
- There will be Q&A after the presentation.
- Wednesday, November 29, 6 to 7:30 pm.
- Each attendee will be entered into a drawing for a $100 gift card courtesy of Success Centers (you must be present for the entire presentation to be eligible).
- On Zoom: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/