SOMA Second Saturdays
Holiday Market 2023!
Saturday, December 9. 2023
noon to 5 pm
at SOMArts Cultural Center
934 Brannan Street
Vendors! Entertainment! Gear Swap!
A free shuttle, courtesy of San Francisco Love Tours, will be making a continuous circle through SOMA, from 12 noon to 5 pm, with stops at SOMArts, the SF Eagle, the Folsom Street Community Center, Azúcar Lounge (opens at 3 pm), Powerhouse (opens at 4 pm), Zozi’s Loft, Leather Etc., and Mr S Leather.
- Aphy Charcoal Live charcoal portraiture, done for free for the community
- Art by Luke Fine art & prints by local SOMA artist Luke Andahazy
- Art of Natalie McKean Original art with a queer sci-fi theme, plus prints, pins, t-shirts, comics and more
- babygirl inc. Queer, feminist, kink/sex-positive jewelry, hanky code flagging keychains, and custom industrial chain harnesses, gear, and accessories
- ByrdBeaks Fabric based pants-free pockets and other accessories
- Cotton and Hickory Vegan knitwear, including hats, ear warmers, and scarves.
- Crunchy Dom Fam Illustrations Sugary sweet and crisp, Dom’s Art is full of bright colors, fluffy animals and other items that make you smile
- Cumply Kinky affirmation puzzles, pup bandanas, harnesses, and other things for kinky queerdos, nerds, and geeks
- Fave Brand Hand made screen printed tees and apparel
- Femmmeow Art prints, mugs, clothing, and stickers with original vintage art on it
- Fierce Fat Flea New, used, thrifted, and vintage clothing and accessories for the Plus Size community
- Fire Dragon Photo Pop-up Art Gallery
- Gender Monster Studios Homemade queer themed embroidered beanies and caps
- GlamPunk Art Kink/fetish/nude/weird art: paintings, drawings, random kink home decor, earrings, & necklaces
- Golden Age Accessories Jewelry and accessories made from recycled industrial and reworked vintage materials
- GOOCH Photography Queer art documentary photography
- Hernandez Chiropractic Providing free spine exams, and a 50% discount for first visit with signup
- It’s Simple SF Mocktails and cocktail mixes
- Lilith Spillz Custom-fit rubber harnesses, floggers, and other kink gear made from reclaimed bike tubing and other reclaimed materials
- Lucifire Candle co Wax play safe candles, CBD wax and altar candles, and genital candles
- Major Sketch Prints, postcards, stickers, magnets, buttons, and keychains featuring LGBTQAI+ sex-positive art by Jade
- Mauskaveli Custom Art Paddles, Comics and Books
- Mischief Manor Makers Sensory friendly products, both sweet and spicy, to help the brain and spirit
- NYXA Genderless and size-inclusive sterling silver jewelry, handcrafted by queers in San Francisco
- Oscar Zamora Graves Gay collage postcards, greeting cards, buttons, original art, jewelry, and vintage gay magazines
- Poppers the Pony Drawings from a wild and woolly sex utopia: small original drawings, prints, stickers, coloring books and comics
- Qbay Queer kink illustrations and spanking paddles
- Raptrix Customizable colorful art celebrating pleasure led living for all bodies, handmade with soft premium leather
- Rhea Adri Art Original art, prints, and other items
- Rocket Ready Apparel Custom themed vinyl and leather collars harnesses, and belts, anodized metal and resin earrings, and tentacle hair pins and headbands
- S for Sparkle Jewelry, handmade in Dogpatch
- sabine etc Disability- and community-focused art, zines, prints, and poetry.
- Songsandsmuttales Erotic Art, stickers, coloring books, and tied up teddies
- Tarot by Alexandria Tarot readings and decks for sale
- Two Bald Guys Art Paintings, prints and photographs by local queer artists Gwanhyeon Cho and John Rockwell
- Vintage Eye Closet Vintage clothes and accessories, sometimes upscaled
- Wicked Grounds Kinky education and information booth. Books, toys, rope, and other kinky gear
- Special bondage suspension program with Twisted Windows!
- Oogie Boogie: A Nightmare Before Christmas Burlesque by Alotta Boutté!
- Photo booth with Naughty Santa and some Kinky Elf Puppies!
- Kinky Speed Friending with PsychoKitty at 12:30 and 2:30 pm!
Main Stage Schedule:
- Give a new kinky life to items that no longer fit your body or lifestyle!
- You can choose to receive all the cash that is collected for your items, or to donate any or all of it to support SOMA Second Saturdays.
- You can also buy stuff here, cheap!
- Find full information about the Gear Swap here.
Watch this page for updates, or follow the event on Facebook!
This is a smoke-free event.
However, there are designated smoking areas outside of SOMArts.
Chat about it, meet your friends, compare notes on Bloom!
The Holiday Market is underwritten by a generous grant
from Success Centers,