Attention all fashionistas and fans of fetish wear, drag, or kinky gear of any kind:
You are invited to
Strut your smut!
in the second annual
Thank you for your interest in taking part in the Brazen Runway, part of the LEATHER & LGBTQ Cultural District’s Audacious Anniversary, celebrating our fifth birthday.
You will have the opportunity to Strut Your Smut in front of the attendees. You will also have a chance to win some very nice prizes:
- 1st prize, $100 Mr S Leather Gift Card, $50 Byrd Beaks Gift Card
- 2nd prize, $50 Leather Etc. Gift Certificate, $30 Byrd Beaks Gift Card
- 3rd prize, $25 Wicked Grounds Gift Certificate, $20 Byrd Beaks Gift Card
Here’s how it works:
- Unleash your inner fashionista and come to the party in your best gear, fetish wear, drag, or whatever makes you feel sexy and fierce!
- Sign up at the information table in the lobby when you arrive.
- The first 20 to register on-site get to compete.
- The venue’s liquor license prohibits exposed genitals or anus.
- There is no dressing room or green room, so please plan to wear your outfit to the party or change in a restroom.
- Between the first and second performance of the evening (about 7:45 pm), our MC Lance Holman will call you to the side of the stage where our fundraising committee will assign you a number and line you up to be called to the stage.
- You’ll walk from one end of the stage to the opposite end and return. Put on a show! — but there will not be time for a performance.
- When everyone has taken their walk, Lance will call everyone back on stage.
- Make sure the audience can see your number.
- The audience will select you by putting vote tickets or money into the bucket that matches the number you are wearing or holding.
- Everyone at the party will receive one vote ticket for free at the door.
- Folks can buy additional vote tickets for $1 each, using a credit card, PayPal, or cash. Or they can just shove money into the buckets.
- The fundraising committee will tally the money raised and at the end of the evening, we’ll bring the three top vote-getters up on stage to claim their prizes.
- Feel free to “stuff the ballot” by inviting your friends to come to the party and vote for you with their dollars.
- All funds collected will support the projects and events of the District.
- Questions? Contact email@example.com.