Our informational postcard
Projects we’re working on:
- Murals & “Place Making”
- Live Programs
- Walking Tours
Here’s a little more info about the places on the map:
- Folsom Street Community Center (145 9th Street Suite 105) A home base for alternative sexuality communities. NOTE: The Center has now moved to 1286 Folsom Street.
- Azúcar Lounge (299 9th Street) Tacos, burritos, churros, flanequila, mezcal, margaritas & more
- Cat Club (1190 Folsom Street) Dancing, drinks, and Play-X-Land (BDSM/Kink/Fetish night) every Wednesday
- Decant SF (1168 Folsom Street) A bottle shop, wine bar, and educational events space, for a personalized sommelier experience
- Eagle Plaza (12th Street, at Harrison) The world’s only city-sponsored leather-themed public plaza
- Hole in the Wall (1369 Folsom Street) Your friendly neighborhood gay biker’s bar
- Leather Etc. (1201 Folsom Street) Leather garments and bondage gear, made by hand and in the US since 1985
- Lone Star Saloon (1354 Harrison Street) Bear Bar USA
- Mr. S Leather (385 8th Street) Top-quality bondage, leather, rubber, and neoprene clothing, and amazing sex toys
- Oasis (298 Eleventh Street) Superstar drag shows, cabaret performances and unforgettable nightclub dancing & events
- Powerhouse (1347 Folsom Street) Leather & cruise bar, setting the style for no “attitude”, dirty, South of Market fun.
- Queerious Labs (223B 9th Street) Anarchafeminist makerspace, providing queer creative folx with a space of their own
- Ringold Alley Historic Site (Ringold Alley, running from 8th to 9th street, between Folsom and Harrison). Must see.
- Transform1060 (1060 Folsom Street) Non-profit educational & social space for the leather, kink, and fetish communities.
- SF Eagle (398 12th Street @ Harrison) The heart of SF leather: great mixed crowd, Sunday beer bust; now a landmark
- The Endup (401 6th Street) Legendary after-hours nightclub celebrates dance culture like no other venue
- Wicked Grounds (289 and 293 8th Street) A kink boutique, classes, and above all, community. Site now closed. Classes and gear sales continue, see website for info.