The Woodys are coming!
Although the Golden Gate Guards have rolled up their banner, they have graciously transferred to the LEATHER & LGBTQ Cultural District the management of their beloved and famous Golden Dildeaux Awards.
These humorous awards are intended to poke fun at various sexual activities while at the same time providing a unique charity fundraising opportunity. The way it works is simple:
- Between March 12 and April 20, go vote for your favorites.
- Each vote costs $1,
- Proceeds go to the PRC Emergency Financial Assistance fund.
- Multiple votes are allowed.
- Vote early! Vote often!
- Encourage friends to vote! All’s fair in love and Dildeauxs!
- We are a 501(c)3 organization, votes/contributions are tax deductible as allowed by law.
- Voting ends on Thursday, April 20, at 5 pm
- On Saturday, April 22 at 6 pm, attend the Woodys Awards Show
- Live at the SF Eagle!
- See the envelopes opened and the Golden Dildeaux awarded!
- So join the fun, and let’s see who gets a Woody!
- Info about the history and past winners of these awards is also available!