We are happy to invite you to become a full Voting Member of the LEATHER & LGBTQ Cultural District.
Become a Member
Please click here to become a full Voting Member of the Cultural District.
Join the Mailing List
Please click here if you just want to get on our mailing list.
View your information on file
If you are already a member, you may click here to view and edit the information we have about you (including Committee memberships). We will send you an email with a link to your data.
To pay your annual membership dues with a credit card or e-check, click here.
If you wish to make a credit card or echeck donation to assist the Cultural District, click here.
- Anyone is welcome to attend and speak at our monthly Directors meetings. Only Voting Members get to vote for Directors at the annual elections in August, or vote on critical matters presented at Special Membership Meetings.
- Membership dues are $15 per year, and are intended only to cover our basic administrative costs. Anyone who cannot afford the $15/year membership dues — or anyone whose income has been impacted by the COVID-19 crisis — can receive a Low-income Dues Waiver, but they must still agree with the Vision and Mission of the Cultural District, and meet other requirements.
- Our finances are handled by our fiscal sponsor, SOMArts. When you make a dues payment or donation, they will ask for your address and billing information, but they do NOT share all of that with us. Please provide your LCD name and email address (if different) as a comment with your payment, to make sure we know it is coming from you.
- Your membership will not become official until we have verified your eligibility and confirmed receipt of your dues (or eligibility for dues waiver). This is a manual process, and we will contact you if we have questions or concerns; unless you hear otherwise, your membership is assured. As always, if you have questions for us, use the contact phone number or email address shown on the right side of this page.
- Please give us a call also if you have special circumstances. (E.g. Do you not use email? Do you and your partner share an email address? Do you want to support us as a business or organization? Etc.)